addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

North Texas Objectivist Society (NTOS) Message Board › Thanks to everyone who came to our 6th Winter Solstice Party!

Thanks to everyone who came to our 6th Winter Solstice Party! Please join us whenever you can.

Old T.
OldToad
Group Organizer
Dallas, TX
To everyone who joined us last night, thank you for coming out to "the Ranch"! If you couldn't join us last night, we hope to see you soon!

We had 43 people, including families with children. Some of us continued to enjoy good company, hot beverages, the fireplace and the warmth of the patio fire pit (thanks to Karl bringing fire logs again) until about 1 am. I hope you all made it home safely.

There were too many discussions going on for me to keep up with, but it seemed everyone was having a good time We even had a raucous discussion on the patio, including brief consideration of Chad's proposal that he be a benevolent monarch. Unfortunately, that job is already taken--until you all fire me. :==)

My family had a wonderful time, and we hope you did, too.

Thanks to Scott & Emily for helping cutting firewood for us and preparing the food! Scott's chicken is to die for--or at least burning the house down for! And thanks to Karl for helping to clean up so much!

One of our first-time visitors, Lu, let us know that she and her husband "felt welcome. The dinner was great and everyone seemed friendly and easy-going. Interesting discussions went on all evening.” I am always glad to hear that our first-time visitors can say this about our group.

Our goal is to build a friendly community based on Ayn Rand's philosophy for all of us to enjoy. This will help stimulate each of us to learn more about the philosophy and live happier. This will also help us defend individual rights, which is the true uniting idea of America.

If you ever have any questions about NTOS, please feel free to contact me.

-- "Old Toad," Organizer
North Texas Objectivist Society
http://www.meetup.com...­