What: Office 365 Adoption User Group Meeting (Chicago Chapter)
Are you interested in getting together with other Chicago area companies to share Office 365 user adoption best practices, lessons learned, and implementation strategies? Whether you are just beginning your Office 365 deployment and adoption planning, or your organization is already seeing return from Office 365, your peers want to hear your story. Please join us to share your experiences and ideas in this interactive session.
When: Thursday, October 4, 2018, 9:30am-noon
Location: Microsoft Downers Grove
Remote attendees may join us on Skype for Business.
Trouble Joining? Try the Skype Web App
Who should attend: Business and IT roles responsible for Office 365 Adoption
**Please note, this will not be a technical conversation
• Welcome & introductions
• Office 365 News and Announcements
• Featured Presentation: TBD
• Open discussion and networking
Some things you might hear about at our meetings include:
• Microsoft’s Office 365 Adoption Methodology
• Intranet Best Practices
• Discussion of recent Office 365 announcements
• Asking your questions and sharing your experiences
• Defining a Strategy and Vision
• Executive Support and Champions
• Use Cases and Education (initial and ongoing)
• Implementation and Communication
Questions about this event? Contact Michael Blumenthal (Office 365 MVP), Rich Skloot (HCSC), Larry Kuhn (Microsoft), or Joe Baksha (Microsoft) through this site.
Disclaimer: We will be requesting attendee participation and input for the event and all subsequent events. As a result, we may need to share your contact information with meeting hosts in order to plan future events. As a member of the Office 365 Adoption User Group, you agree to be contacted about upcoming Adoption User Group meetings by Microsoft or our sponsors. If at any time you wish not to participate, please notify the user group leaders.