* Who should join: People with general interest in finance. Existing employees of companies in finance and startups will probably receive the most value from these meetings.
* Why should members join: All our meetups with have talks focused on a new and changing subjects from meeting to meeting. They will start with a networking event and followed by a discussion and more networking session. One is expected to learn more and also meet interesting people at these events.
* What can members expect out of the group: The group will probably meet once a month for 2 hours in a professional event space. We expect all events to be free at this time and to have at least beer provided.
* Community: Each meeting will start with a 30 minutes networking part followed by 2 or 3 10-minutes talks and finish with another 30 minutes or more of networking and probably debate.
* Who are we ? We are a group of executives in the p2p , online and marketplace lending involved in the new Fintech wave.
*Why are we doing this ? We all believe that Internet 2.0 and Internet 3.0 will revolutionize the access of capital for everybody and that a lot is left to be built. Therefore we also believe that the industry as a whole will benefit from an exchange of information and ideas.
We share ideas, help, ressources, introductions , information and more...