This Meetup was canceled.
We're back at GovDelivery (http://www.govdelivery.com/)in downtown St. Paul! Come with ideas for projects, things you may have already started, or we'll try to match you up with an already existing project or idea. We'll have pizza and some great conversation.
Please comment below on any ideas or projects you might want to work on.
Code of Conduct
As with any event hosted by Open Twin Cities, our Code of Conduct (http://opentwincities.org/about/code-of-conduct/)will be in effect during this meetup. Respect each other. Don't be a jerk.
Our working projects at this moment are:
• Adopt-A-Tree; (https://github.com/ballPointPenguin/adopt-a-tree)
• CoEventer (https://github.com/campuscodefest/ccf/issues/74) - Our Ideation & Volunteer Tool;
• Visualizing Minneapolis Building Energy Efficiency (https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/twin-cities-brigade/fCqgHHATNw8);
• Your Next Representative (https://groups.google.com/forum/#%21topic/twin-cities-brigade/SbX4B_Fhp7w);
• our project and community management discussions (http://bit.ly/manageOTC);
• issues with the Open Twin Cities website (https://github.com/OpenTwinCities/opentwincities.github.com); or
• the Open Twin Cities Projects Page (http://opentwincities.org/projects).
If you're driving to the meetup, good places to find street parking (free after
6pm) are parking along St. Peters St., Market St., Wabasha St, and West 7th.
Note, you can not park directly infront of the Hamm building, which is a valet