This meeting will be an open lab time where we will work on projects. Come with ideas for projects, things you may have already started, or we'll try to match you up with an already existing project or idea.
Please comment below any ideas or projects you might want to work on.
Code of Conduct
As with any event hosted by Open Twin Cities, our Code of Conduct (http://opentwincities.org/about/code-of-conduct/) will be in effect during this meetup. Respect each other. Respect different experiences, view points, and skills. Respect each other.
Our working projects at this moment are:
• OMG Transit (https://github.com/omgtransit/omgtransit/issues/1) - Put it in Docker, and AWS;
• Adopt-A-Tree (https://github.com/ballPointPenguin/adopt-a-tree) - Help Trees Stay Alive in the Summer;
• MNPay (https://github.com/OpenTwinCities/mnpay) - Search for salaries of Minnesota government employees - inspired by Pioneer Press;
• My Favorite Meeting Place (https://github.com/stpaultim/MyFavoriteMeetingPlace) - Crowd sourced database of public meeting locations in the Twin Cities;
• CoEventer (https://github.com/campuscodefest/ccf) - Our Ideation & Volunteer Tool;
• Your Next Representative (https://groups.google.com/forum/#%21topic/twin-cities-brigade/SbX4B_Fhp7w);
• our project and community management discussions (http://bit.ly/manageOTC);
• issues with the Open Twin Cities website (https://github.com/OpenTwinCities/opentwincities.github.com); or
• the Open Twin Cities Projects Page (http://opentwincities.org/projects).