We're back at Granicus (https://granicus.com) in downtown St. Paul! Come with ideas for projects, things you may have already started, or we'll try to match you up with an already existing project or idea. We'll have food and some great conversation.
Please comment below on any ideas or projects you might want to work on.
Code of Conduct
As with any event hosted by Open Twin Cities, our Code of Conduct (http://opentwincities.org/about/code-of-conduct/) will be in effect during this meetup. Respect different experiences, view points, and skills. Respect each other.
Our working projects at this moment are:
• OMG Transit (https://github.com/omgtransit/omgtransit/issues/1) - Put it in Docker, and AWS;
• Adopt-A-Tree (https://github.com/OpenTwinCities/adopt-a-tree) - Help Trees Stay Alive in the Summer;
• MNPay (https://github.com/OpenTwinCities/mnpay) - Search for salaries of Minnesota government employees - inspired by Pioneer Press;
• CoEventer (https://github.com/campuscodefest/ccf/issues/74) - Our Ideation & Volunteer Tool;
• Code Switch projects (http://www.opentwincities.org/2016/06/13/codeswitch-projects/) - Projects that started at Code Switch in June;
• Your Next Representative (https://groups.google.com/forum/#%21topic/twin-cities-brigade/SbX4B_Fhp7w);
• our project and community management discussions (http://bit.ly/manageOTC);
• issues with the Open Twin Cities website (https://github.com/OpenTwinCities/opentwincities.github.com); or
• the Open Twin Cities Projects Page (http://opentwincities.org/projects).
If you're driving to the meetup, good places to find street parking are along St. Peters St., Market St., Wabasha St, and West 7th.
Note, you can not park directly in front of the Hamm building, which is a valet zone.