Please also register through Eventbrite here. (http://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/canonicals-2015-openstack-roadshow-amsterdam-registration-16182231490?utm_term=nq7zWw&utm_medium=url_shortner&utm_source=ubunteu&utm_campaign=shortner)
At this roadshow event, the senior architects of Canonical's Openstack strategy will present the product roadmap and exchange views with cloud architects and executive sponsors for private cloud initiatives across the enterprise landscape, globally. The tour will take place in Amsterdam, and is open by invitation to those shaping private cloud strategy in select companies.
Join us if OpenStack is a real goal in your next 12 months. Topics will include:
• Software-defined network (SDN) evaluation strategies.
• Use of OpenStack for Network Function Virtualisation and other telco use cases.
• Security considerations for banking and other regulated industries.
• Scale-out storage options like Ceph and Lustre.
• Integration with existing infrastructure such as SANs and VMware.
• The intersection of industrial HPC and Openstack.
• Hyperdense hosting with KVM virtual machines and LXD system containers.
8.45am: Coffee and registration
9.30am: Presentations commence
11.30am: Presentations end
See you there!
Event Coordinator Canonical-Ubuntu