Operation Code has several Open Source code projects. Let's get together to talk about how we can jump in and contribute, mentor, and learn using Open Source projects. There are many Open Source projects out there beyond Operation Code as well. This meetup will give you a chance to learn more about Operation Code, our mission, and Open Source projects. EVERYONE is invited. You don't need to be a developer (beginner or otherwise) to contribute to Open Source projects. You don't need to be a developer to help mentor, coach or be involved.
How to get to YRC:
Traveling Westbound on 435:
* Take the Roe exit and turn left. Once over the 435 bridge, take the first right into the YRC parking lot.
Traveling Eastbound on 435:
* After you pass the Metcalf Ave exit, make sure you are in the second rightmost lane (not the outermost lane) and take the Roe/Nall turn off. The outermost right lane will exit to Nall while the left lane of the turn off will continue on to Roe Ave. When you get to Roe, turn right and make the first right into the YRC parking lot.
* If you accidentally exit at Nall, you can turn right on Nall and then turn left at the first stoplight which is 110th Street. Stay on 110th until you reach Roe Ave and turn left and then you can take the first left into the YRC parking lot.
Traveling Northbound on Roe:
* Stay in the left lane until you pass 110th Street and take the first left into the YRC parking lot.
Traveling Southbound on Roe:
* Stay in the right lane until you cross over 435 and take the first right into the YRC parking lot.