This group is for anyone who is seeking to break generational curses seen and unseen by giving them tools to compile and tell their ancestor story in a way that empowers and affirms their future. It also seeks to provide resources and tools to overcome life traumas in the following areas of life:
• Generational Baggage
• Daddy Issues
• Developing Your Racial Identity and Sense of Self
• Growing through Sexual Trauma and Harassment
• Growing When You Fall Flat
• Growing through Success and Entrepreneurship
• Growing while Leading, Growing into Your Purpose
• Growing through Motherhood
• Recognizing Your Magic and Growing into Womanhood
• Finding Your Spiritual Purpose
Join Brandi Richard, author of Operation Growth, for an intimate discussion on how she used the knowledge of her lineage and a study of her ancestors to determine her unique place in the world and grow into her purpose.
Join us for an intimate discussion!
Discussion 1: Making Sense of Your Generational Baggage by Developing Your Ancestor Story