What we're about
• SurveyMonkey (http://www.splunk.com/en_us/customers/success-stories/surveymonkey.html) gets more business by finding their best customer acquisition channels.
• USAA (https://www.elastic.co/blog/usaa-security-analytics-journey-to-the-elastic-stack) protects their network by monitoring for malicious activity.
• Tapjoy (http://newrelic.com/case-studies/tapjoy) reduces their infrastructure costs by optimising their applications.
This a tiny sample of companies that use operational intelligence to get ahead.
* * * * * * * * * *
Operational Intelligence (OI) is a type of real-time business intelligence designed for operations. OI allows you to analyse data and streaming events to gain insights into your business.
Data-driven organisations use OI to be more responsive and gain a competitive advantage. Our mission is to support them in that cause -- and have fun along the way.
Use OI to Supercharge Your:
• DevOps / IT Ops / APM
• Security / SecOps / SIEM
• Business Administration
• Digital Marketing / MarTech / AdOps / Growth Hacking
• Finance / Fintech
• Hardware / Internet of Things
• Health / Fitness / BioTech
If you'd like to host an event or sponsor refreshments, please contact the organisers (http://www.meetup.com/Operational-Intelligence/suggestion/).