Near intersection of CR 426 and SR 46, Geneva, FL
Fellow Thinkers & Organizers of CFFC (the Central Florida Freethought Community), Jocelyn and David Williamson, have invited us to a
This is a time to get together with friends, have some good food, eggnog, and conversation. There will be a FSM Gift exchange, bonfire, holiday film playing, and music. Children welcome.
This is a potluck so bring food to share and your own beverage!
FSM Gift Exchange starts at 7:00 PM for those who want to participate.
HOW TO PLAY:
1. Arrive before 7 PM with a WRAPPED, family-friendly gift valued at $10 -$15.
2. Each player is given a random number when they arrive.
3. Player #1 selects a gift, opens it, shows it to everyone.
4. Player #2 selects an unopened gift OR takes player #1's gift from them.
5. If a player's gift is taken, they select and open another unwrapped gift or they can "steal" someone else's gift.
6. The pattern continues to the end of the list of players.
A gift may not be retaken by the person just "robbed."
Each gift may only be "stolen" three times.
It is not as complicated as it sounds. It's a lot of fun and, for some, it becomes an opportunity for strategy.