Aiming at discussing the following topics:
How to empower Small & Medium sized enterprises with the opportunity to connect varying data sources by adopting Big Data Tools typically reserved for large corporations in a financially viable way?
Can SME's agility in terms of innovation and change actually challenge larger Enterprises in the Big Data adoption process?
What are the key success factors of driving a Big Data Analytics project for SME's?
What platforms and tools can SME's use?
What about complexity, value and a data-driven culture?
How to drive Digital Transformation from a SME persepective?
• Opening - David Holm, CloudXtract & Morten Wiese, Pier X Venture Hub
• Big Data Analytics for SME in a Nutshell - Rune Elvrum, CloudXtract
• Development Environment in KL, Malaysia (Video) – Bjarte Olsen, CloudXtract
• Demo Presentation – Bjarte Olsen, CloudXtract
• Customer Case – Geir Mørk, IoT Net.
• Underlaying Architectures: Hadoop/Datameer/DataIku – Jan Verdier, Nornir Insight
• Digital Transformation driven by Big Data, core for SME’s – Michael Engstrøm, INNEOX & Exponential Academy
• Closing – David Holm & Rune Elvrum
• Pizza & Mingle at Pier X Venture Hub
P.S Sessions will be in English. We expect to finish the presentations by 19:00.
Looking forward to meet you at Pier x Venture Hub - Tuesday 14th @17:30
The OBDD Team