What we're about
"When we laugh, we change. When we change, the world changes"
- Dr. Madan Kataria (founder of laughter yoga)
Laughter Yoga Is A Fun Cardio Workout !
Use Deep Belly Laughter to Reduce Stress, Improve Fitness & Increase Happiness !
The Four Key Elements of Laughter Yoga:
1. BREATHING : We extend our exhale to empty our lungs of stale air, improving our lung capacity
2. CLAPPING & CHANTING: We clap & chant to keep our energy levels high
3. EYE CONTACT: We share our experience of light-hearted laughter through eye contact
4. CHILD-LIKE PLAYFULNESS: We give ourselves permission to be silly, to be imaginative, and to pretend
This style of yoga is accessible to all fitness levels; no prior yoga experience is required.
There are little/no yoga postures in laughter yoga and therefore, mats are not required until the end of the class for guided relaxation.
It is essential to stay hydrated during a laughter yoga session: please bring a water bottle!