Calling all sailing enthusiasts! Join us to keep sailing alive!
During COVID times we are meeting virtually to share:
• Sailing experiences, skills, tips, instruction, the best Sailing Courses to fit your budget and interests, and the locations of local Marinas and what Sailing programs/opportunities they offer
• Sailing vacations/instruction in the Caribbean (BVI's) or as I call it: How to live a lifetime in 10 days :-)
Soon...as soon as we can be free again we will:
• Share potential sailing opportunities (especially for members who haven't sailed or very little and are considering it) and helping find a sailing partner(s) or crew this summer or most importantly a boat!
• Conduct social events, Pub Nights, Sailing outings where it's a chance to mingle socially and network with other members/Sailors. You never know you might just find a Crew or Boat :-)
• Guest speakers/authors to share their story
So if you are interested in Sailing check us out. Please note that in order to become a member a picture (facial recognition) of you is required as well as sailing experience in your member profile. This group respects RSVPs and has a limit of 2 No Shows.