This is a small friendly group , in Folkestone and surrounding areas for anyone aged over 40, who want to make new friends and have fun and socialise in a friendly and relaxed way in the company of other like-minded people
Singles and couples welcome , if you are new to the area meetup is a great way to meet and make new friends
We hold a variety of events during the, evenings and weekends, walks, quizz night, drinks, meals out, craft days, cinema, bingo, book club, dancing, music, days out, occashional weekend breaks
We welcome our members to put forward ideas and host events, so whether you have a specific event in mind, or think we’re missing a type of function , we’d love to hear from you. If anyone would like to host day time events I.e. coffee meet up or lunch meets please message admin.
Terms & Conditions.
Having a relaxed atmosphere is important to all our members, and for the interests of the group as a whole we ask everyone who joins to agree to the below:
1) Please upload a recent profile photo to help people attending events to recognise you. All membership requests without a photo will be declined
2) If you RSVP to an event and then can’t attend, please change your response. That helps organisers know who to look out for, and on events with limited numbers allows someone else to attend. We reserve the right to revoke membership after three no-shows where no notice has been given.
3) Yearly membership is £5. Membership fees will be requested Two weeks after you joined the group and for existing members every year.
4) Membership fees will be used for paying the website's fees and not to make a profit.
5) Guest Policy The same guest can attend our events twice, after that they have to become a member. or you can make a contribution of £5 annually for a visiters Pass you will be able to invite ONE visitor (it does not have to be the same person each time) to any event for a year.
6) By joining this group, you accept Terms & Conditions and Disclaimer.
Disclaimer You participate in activities and use services at your own risk. No liability or responsibility is accepted by the event organiser or the group owner for any injury, illness, damage, loss, accident, expense, or any other claim arising from involvement in any activities or provision of any services howsoever suffered, even in circumstances where we conduct or the provision of services. We do not accept any liability for direct or indirect losses, arising from any such injury, illness, damage, loss accident, or expense including consequential loss or economic loss however caused.