What we're about
We are all about visiting the treasure trove of events and venues in Connecticut! We may occasionally visit some unique places outside of Connecticut. We will visit new and old:
Walking & hiking places
Vineyards and Breweries
Lovely places to picnic
There is a $2 fee per event, collected at the event, to offset organizer costs, such as Meetup's charges to keep this web page live.
A recognizable facial photo is required for membership in this group, for safety reasons and so we can find each other at events.
Transportation: You are responsible for your own transportation to and from events. Members sometimes agree to carpool once they know each other. For long distance trips, we may take affordable transportation, such as the Metro North; however, most of our events are ones that you will be able to drive to.
We love photos! By attending our events, you agree to be photographed and understand that the photos will be posted to our Meetup event page.
PLEASE READ, A few simple rules of courtesy:
· If you sign up for an event, please be there.
· If you have to change your RSVP, do so 24 hours before the event. There may be others waiting who cannot come on short notice.
· Strict attendance policy: Two no-shows will result in removal from this group. Same day cancellations are the same as no-shows. One no-show on an event where a reservation was made and a space was held will result in removal from the group.
· For events that have limited space and a reservation for members, reconfirmation is required 48-hours before the event to remain in the event.
· A facial photo is required for the safety of our group, so we know you are real, and we can find you at events.
NO SOLICITORS: Any attempts to solicit to this Meetup group will result in blocking and banning from the group and will be reported to Meetup.