What we're about
Welcome to the Oxford Inventors meetup group.
This meetup group is primarily for inventors of new physical products seeking to commercialise their ideas. It is also squarely aimed at entrepreneurs with an interest in the 'Lean Startup' method.
New product inventors & innovators, startup entrepreneurs, angel investors, IP professionals, mechanical & software engineers, model-makers, designers, and other creative people are all invited to join this group.
Oxford Inventors is a friendly, informal but professional environment. Our aim is help fellow inventors, innovators and entrepreneurs to meet, engage in lively discussion, share candid advise and support each other and thereby make our ideas actually happen. We foster professionalism, trust and support.
Please join us if you would like to:
- Learn how to protect your innovative ideas
- Share your innovative product, service or invention
- Find a supplier or business partner
- Meet other like-minded people and build your professional network
- Learn about the LEAN Startup method
- Learn about resources and organisations that can help you
The mutual support of members can include:
- Help evaluate each other's ideas
- Give confidential, candid, constructive feedback to other inventors
- Share personal recommendations about possible suppliers
(e.g. product designers, IP lawyers, 3D printing / prototyping/model-makers, angel investors, manufacturing, marketing etc)
- Share physical hardware & software tools