This months speakers and sessions are:
Rich Benner will be talking about Scrapeing Reddit for Testing Data using SQL Server and Python:
You’re lucky enough to have Test environments but you don’t want to spend forever creating test data to use (because you’re not using live data right?). Let’s use SQL Server with Python to scrape data from Reddit to fill those tables.
We’ll go through;
1. What you’ll need installed to use Python with SQL Server.
2. Basics of the Python language (You don’t need to know Python in advance)
3. The python libraries we’ll use
4. I’ll give you the code and walk through it
5. I’ll then show you how you can apply this in your environment.
And our second speaker will be Phil Grayson, topic TBC shortly
We'll be in the Golding Room, which is down at the left end of the bar. If you want to grab dinner feel free to order at the bar and they'll bring it in when it's ready
We'll be kicking off at 18:30 with Speaker 1, quick break about 19:30 to grab snacks and drinks, and then speaker 2 starting about 19:45. Times may move around but we aim to be done by 21:00.
More details to follow