What we're about
WHAT IS IT?
- An Intuitive Eating support group (based on the book Intuitive Eating by Evelyn Tribole and Elyse Resch)
- A community of people from all backgrounds committed to their own intuitive eating and receiving support from like-minded folks on this same journey
- Totally non-profit, run by two volunteers
WHO IS IT FOR?
- Anyone who has read Intuitive Eating and follows (or wants to try to follow) the IE program
- Anyone trying to embrace body neutrality
- People who are anti-diet
- Anyone who is tired of caring about their weight or appearance
- Anyone who is in recovery from an eating disorder / disordered eating and is looking for support from like-minded peers
THIS IS NOT FOR:
- Anyone who is actively dieting
- Anyone trying to lose weight
- Exchanging "diet" tips or "nutrition" advice
IMPORTANT: Please also know that the volunteers who run this group have no formal training in dietetics, nutrition, therapy, counseling, or eating disorder treatment. This intended as solely a peer group for people who want support around the topics outlined above. This group is not intended as a replacement or substitute for any kind of professional treatment.