Are you interested in meeting other positive sisters in the area? Are you searching for genuine friendship? Looking for some girlfriends that you can call, chat, or text with about anything? Well, here we are! This group is for women between the ages of 35 - 50 living in Pittsburgh and the surrounding areas looking to meet new friends and get out of the house or office! It’s about a sisterhood and realistic friendships amongst women, NO CLIQUES, CATTINESS, RUDENESS, JUDGEMENTS, or BAD ATTITUDES! POSITIVE VIBES ONLY!!! It’s all about support, building each other up, kindness, and laughter! We can meet-up for drinks, dancing, coffee, movie nights, lunch and dinner, etc. We will engage in transparent discussions about life, kids, marriage, relationships, careers, fashion or whatever makes you smile!
This group is about day to day life and everything that comes with it while forming life long friendships.
So, if you are fun-loving, positive, and open to fostering genuine friendships with other sisters in the area, you are most welcome to join!
* Limited amount of members as to create a close knit environment.
Please note the following before requesting to become a member of PGH Soul Sisterhood:
• Please only RSVP to an event if you plan to attend.
• Life happens. So, if you are unable to make the event, please change your RSVP status to ‘not going’. If this is not done, you will be marked as a ‘no show’.
• Once you have been marked as a ‘no show’ three times, you will be removed from the group.
• Moving forward, if three months have gone by and you have not attended any events, you will be removed from the group.
If you do not agree or feel as if you are unable to meet the expectations of the group, please do not request to become a member of the group. This will allow those who are interested and willing to participate in these activities to join.