Official San Diego Chapter of the Passive House Alliance US
THE HUB for:
• sharing information regarding the Passive House Standard among San Diego Region Passive House Consultants;
• assisting the proliferation of the Passive House movement in the United States both publicly and municipally;
• a resource for clients investigating the use of the Passive House Standard in their next project.
• a resource for the latest building science news and practice to assist the Passive House community in designing the most energy efficient buildings possible.
Membership in the PHA-San Diego provides the best opportunity to connect with others who are concerned about reducing the impact our building's have on people and the environment. Join the rapidly expanding US and international network of Passive House professionals and interested stakeholders who have already discovered that Passive House provides one of the best ways to create buildings with better indoor air quality, increased energy efficiency, greater energy independence and reduced carbon emissions.
Members gain access and contribution rights to a wealth of Passive House tools, data, resources and industry information, as well as discounts on training, education courses, PHA events, Passive House building certifications, and more.
A complete list of membership benefits is available here:
Date TBD (see below for explanation)
This meeting is for all PAYING members of PHAUS/PHASD only (paying PHAUS Annual Dues.) PHAUS, and thus PHASD, Bylaws require that only paying members will be allowed to vote for the Chapter Leadership. As well, only paying members may hold a position in Chapter Leadership.
As there are likely only a few qualified members, this meeting can be done in a conference call or video conference.
Technically we should have held our elections in January (every three years), but because of the difficulties we had with procuring a meeting room that month we were not able to accomplish the task. But, we do need to accomplish it.
Here are the positions that we need to vote upon:
1) Chapter President (currently Rich Williams)
2) Chapter Vice President (currently Wayne Longdon)
3) Chapter Treasurer (currently Jeff Adams)
4) Chapter Secretary (currently Luke Morton)
5) Chapter Delegate (currently Dadla Ponizil)
6) Chapter Alternate-Delegate (currently Rich Williams)
As well as RSVP'ing to this meeting, you would like to also hold a Leadership position, please let Rich know by Meetup message, direct email, phone call, or through making a comment on this meeting. We will post in this details section those who are willing to take up the Leadership positions, so we all know who we will be voting for in advance.
TBD will be the platform for this meeting, depending upon what techinical limitations everyone has (for example, not everyone may have Skype video conferencing.) Finally, once we have gathered by RSVP's all qualified members for voting, we will find a day/time that works for everyone to hold the meeting.