Always wondered who the guy is answering all the questions at Laracasts? This time you have the opportunity to listen to the nr. 1 on the Laracasts Leaderboard! Bobby Bouwmann will talk about browser testing using Laravel Dusk.
Besides, we have some prizes to give away! :)
When building software you want to make something that is robust and reliable. As developers we have been writing tests for a long time, however browser testing is something we don’t do often. Tools like Laravel Dusk and Cypress provide an expressive, easy-to-use browser automation and testing API.
This talk will learn you about browser testing, how to use it and when to use it. You will also learn that you don't need a complex setup for that.
About Bobby Bouwmann:
Hi I'm Bobby Bouwmann, a developer from the Netherlands. I like to play with all IoT related kind of stuff and keep up to date with the newest frameworks and tools. I'm one of the top contributors on the Laracasts Forum and I have been contributing to Laravel the past three years.
About the location:
We are back at Senet (http://www.senet.nl/) HQ. Senet provides us a marvelous place with food (pizza) and drinks. Everybody is encouraged to attend about an hour prior to the lectures, so we can have a chat while enjoying our food.
Senets nice building is located just outside the Ringweg in the south of Eindhoven, near the gorgeous Genneper Parken. Loads of free parking spaces are available around the building.
About the meetup:
• attending the meetup is free (as in free beer);
• free (vegetarian) food (pizza) and free drinks are provided!;
• food is available between 18:00 and 19:00;
• prize raffle every meetup;
• the first lecture will start at 19:00;
• spoken language is English unless not necessary;
• the presentation is in English;
• suitable for novice to expert level;
• hold at Senet HQ;
• free parking spaces are right around the building.