What we're about
PRODDUCT Stands for:
Product Design/Development, UX, Content, Talking (Startups)
This club is about dedicated Product Managers, Designers, Developers meeting together once a month, in startup offices, or better places, to discuss intelligent ways of producing results.
Originally launched in Silicon Valley (http://www.meetup.com/prodduct). PRODDUCT is now in NYC!
What We Care About Learning:
• Product-Market fit expertise
• UX Design principles, techniques, and tricks
• Startup culture thinking
• User-testing / research skills for the modern startup
• Product Development skills
• Joining a circle of talented Product people
Types of People in This Club:
• Opinionated but open-minded
• Passionate but not ignorant
• Serious but not a Debbie-downer
• Skilled but not arrogant
• Lovers of: typography, building something useful, getting a lot of people using your products, strategic thinkers, sketching, and all around hustler.
Expectations of Each Member:
• Hold smart discussions
• Talk about your current work and it's progression
• Back up your opinions
• Discuss relevant designs, products, strategies
• Be a good designer/thinker
What Happens During Meetups:
• Discuss your current work
• Food, drinks, else
• Your ideas about product/strategy
• Detailed discussions, results of product decisions
• Thinking about the future
• General design/tech bantering
• Short presentations from startup product people
Goals for each member:
• Become a better product designer/manager/ product owner
• Open your mind to new strategies
• Meet people better than you at product
• Enjoying yourself and your time
Thanks for reading/scanning this, if you think you can talk product for two hours, hang with smart product people, and teach others new skills, then welcome!
Join the club by clicking the "Join Us" button right now.