What we're about
Hello! Welcome to London Regular Public Speakers. We are dedicated to help you overcome your fear of public speaking. This group is for:
- anyone with a fear of public speaking
- those with social anxiety
- anyone who want to improve their public speaking skills
- people who want increase their self confidence
- those who are looking for regular practice sessions (weekly 2 hour sessions)
- anyone with speech difficulties
- everybody whose best area of expertise is not speaking in public!
Components of an usual session:
* Impromptu speeches
* Small presentations (5 minute long)
* Activities to help overcome fear
... No one will be forced to participate... There will be a strictly supportive and welcoming environment...
The first session is free for New Comers as long as you are not attending a session from a course.
You can't improve a great deal by listening to speeches or attending one day crash courses, just like you can't learn to swim online. You will get time to face your fears on a regular basis. It has been shown that public speaking significantly improves one's confidence. It could also help with anxiety, depression and one's general well-being.