What we're about
Wanna just sit and rave about your chosen path, why you chose it and relax with other pagans?
No magick, no spells, just pagans from different or no covens hanging out and having fun!
Then come have tea or coffee with us!
This group welcomes any pagan from any path!
All are welcome regardless of gender, sexuality and spiritual path so long as you can respect all members and their chosen deities (or atheist spiritual path)
"The Pagan Agreements" will start at the beginning of every Meetup to ensure everyone has a great time. The pagan agreements are basically a list of community agreements to ensure no one feels left out.
1. Agree to disagree. What works for you might not work for someone else.
2. No ridiculing another member's chosen path or deity. Some people consider themselves Christian witches or atheist pagans and that is okay.
3. No pressuring anyone else to join a coven. This is a free space where we can all relax and talk freely without worrying about coven duties or pressure.
4. Respect every member's race, gender, sexual orientation, necessities, etc.
5. If you have problems with another member, send me a private message ASAP.
Thank you for giving us a shot and and I can't wait to have tea or coffee with you and hear about why you decided to join this amazing diverse and colorful path!