It's been a long time but we're back! Here is Paris Embedded #3!
As usual, we'll have talks, demos and chats around pizzas and beers.
* demos needed ! show us what fun / amazing / technically incredible project you've done
* tell us how you managed to transform a DIY project into a real product
* demo the latest dev-board and tell us why it rocks
If you have an idea for a talk or something to show, send a mail to [masked] or a tweet to @ParisEmbedded
It doesn't have to be a 20 minutes talk, a 5 minutes demo is perfectly fine :)
Feel free to discuss here what you'll be presenting, your expectations, your suggestions...
There will be pizzas and beers for everybody at the end.
Meetup language will be in French or English depending on attendees.
Here are the talks:
• "Manufacturing in China, what the hell !" - Yoann Sculo, about the problems he faces everyday with production in China for consumer electronics products.
• "Building your circuit boards at home" - Martin Bonnin, about the different techniques to create your own PCB at home.
• "Sparkcore Demo" - Maurice Svay, about the new Sparkcore board he just received from Kickstarter.
• "Lean Hardware 101" - Benjamin Joffe, about the lessons learned from 29 hardware startups and 16 successful crowdfunding campaigns with the global hardware startup accelerator HAXLR8R, based in Shenzhen, China
See you tomorrow!