What we're about
Pause is Portland's modern meditation studio (https://www.pausemeditation.org).
We teach individuals and businesses the art and science of mindful living through simple daily practices. Join us for a drop-in mindfulness meditation class (https://www.pausemeditation.org/classes), take an evidence-based mindfulness course (https://www.pausemeditation.org/mbsr), or bring us into your workplace for corporate mindfulness trainings (https://www.pausemeditation.org/workplace-mindfulness).
Our mission is simple.
We're inviting people to pause.
Pausing is more than slowing down. It's making space for the things that matter. It's discovering our passions, respecting our minds and creating a life that is intentional, balanced, and well-lived. We're on a journey–exploring the power of mindfulness and meditation in our lives every day– and frankly, we're pumped to share it.
1. Make space for meaningful content in our every day experience
2. Share teachings in a secular manner, accessible to everyone
3. Engage people with all levels of experience
4. Create opportunities for community, collaboration and support
5. Model mindfulness as a way of life
6. Don't take ourselves too seriously
For more info visit: http://www.pausemeditation.org