What we're about
Have you ever wanted to travel the world but had no one to go with? Are you tired of travel plans being cancelled due to last minute back outs? Do you ever feel like that bucket list trip is never going to happen? Well, all of that comes to an end now!
After many disappointments, I declared that I would not limit myself from traveling any longer. My name is Iesha Brewton and I am the owner and Senior Travel Concierge of Peace of Mind Travel Services (http://www.pomtravelservices.com). My passion for travel is strong! The thought of traveling and exploring different experiences is just an amazing feeling. I am a foodie and love visiting new destinations, domestic and international; experiencing the culture and history of that place.
Traveling with other women is a fun and rewarding experience. Friendships are gained and the trips we take; whether you come alone or with your girlfriends, mother, daughter or sister, will provide memories that will last a lifetime.
Peace of Mind Travel C.A.F.E. was designed to bring like-minded (vibrant, God-fearing yet life-loving and down to earth) women aged 25-50, together who LOVE to travel and develop long-lasting friendships along the way as we explore the culture & food experience of each destination. **Women empowerment is highly encouraged!**
We'll meet 1-2 times a month (2nd &/or 4th Thursday of month) to discuss future travel destinations. Once the destination is decided, just leave the planning to me.
Come alone or bring a guest or two and let's start talking about where our next cultural arts & food experience will be. I can't wait to meet you! :-)
Here are some things to know about the trips that are designed:
* Trips are between 16-20 people max (50 for cruises). Please read the event description carefully.
* Each trip will have a theme focused on cultural arts &/or food experiences. Men &/or kids are allowed on our trips as long as its not a "Ladies or Couples Only Trip".
• You are guaranteed a roommate on all non-Couples only trips. If requested, you will be paired with someone who needs a roommate.
• I will have specific meetups for specific trips and I will have monthly meet and greets at a specified location. This is a great way to meet me and some of the ladies (and men) who are going on the trips.
• Each trip will include a Travel Host or Hostess.
• A wait list is available for all trips. If a trip is sold out, the only way to join is if there is a cancellation. If there is, an email will be sent to those on the waiting list and whoever sends in their deposits & trip registration forms first, gets the space. NO EXCEPTIONS!
• Flexible monthly payment plans are available for all of the trips.
Please feel free to contact me for any additional questions you may have regarding our travel events. Hope to see you soon on one of our many peace of mind experiences :-)