What we're about
Peer-Led Autism Group: this space is led by Autistic adults for Autistic adults.
We are currently meeting virtually every 1st + 3rd Thursday of every month from 6:30PM - 8PM (EST):
Link to Join from Computer: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84397775362
Call Number: 929 205 6099
Meeting ID: 843 9777 5362
We welcome Autistic, Neurodivergent folks (18+) to join us in building new friendships, expanding social skills, and growing support systems with similar experienced individuals.
Self-diagnosis is honored in this group and it is okay if you are questioning - this space welcomes all.
- We are a "judgement free zone"
- Not About Me Without Me (Confidentiality)
- You are encouraged to take a break when needed
- We respect facilitators and one another
- All communication guidelines are welcome
- We avoid talking about vaccines
- Feedback on group is welcomed at end of each group
If you have questions you can email Dandelion@PeerSupportSpace.org
Register At: https://peerledautismgroup.eventbrite.com
Peer-Led Autism Group is one of Peer Support Space (http://peersupportspace.org)'s many peer-led groups. For more information about our peer-led groups check out this link (https://peersupportspace.org/peer-led-groups)!