At our evening workshops we explore many of the aspects we use on our week long transformational Process.
They are an opportunity either to begin your journey of exploring yourself and your inner world, or to further integrate and deepen your work from the Penninghame Process and create a lasting change in your experience of life.
The evening will offer you the opportunity to:
• Spend time in a safe, supportive, non-judgemental environment to allow you to fully be yourself
• Use simple tools and reflective exercises that will help you to explore your inner world and understand some of your unconscious negative patterns
• Learn simple daily tools that will support you to come back to connection and improve how you think feel, act and respond to life situations
• Find increased clarity, and own your inner compass or ‘sat nav’ that will begin to guide you in making decisions to better support you and your needs.
• Create more of what you want out of life by shifting your focus and energy towards more positive patterns of thinking and behaviour
The format of the evening will include:
• Opening meditation
• Reflective exercises
• Group sharing
Cost £15. Booking essential