What we're about
This is a meetup for photographers, models, mua, editors, stylists, body painters, designers, videographers, artists, creators!! A group to empower each other and support the art you do! To learn and teach new crafts of different art styles and express yourself in a safe and fun environment!! We want to explore new ideas from all our members and make sure everyone gets something out of this group.
This isn’t a group of just members. It’s a artistic community of creators working together to make meaningful art!!
This group is also a safe place! Any discrimination, sexual comments or acts will NOT be tolerated!! You will be kicked out without any warning! Please keep our meetups safe and be respectful and professional when working together.
Also nudity will not be permitted. Boudoir shoots will be supervised by organizers and kept to a minimum. Otherwise shoots are family friendly. I will ask you to change or leave if models come half dressed. So please respect yourselves and others will respect you back.
Let’s make some art everyone!! If you have any ideas, please contact one of the organizers!! We’d love to make it happen!
~ Simple to follow guidelines when attending any event hosted by Perfect Illusion Group.
• First and second no show without contacting us is a strike and third is you are no longer part of the group. Please contact us if not able to attend (goes for everyone)
• No taking models away from location during shoots. Must always be in eye sight of the group for safety reasons.
•Always ask permission before adjusting models posture/pose.
• Be respectful of everyone !!
• Four photographers to a model at one time.
• Be mindful others are trying to shoot as well. Don’t be selfish.
• Organizers will ask you to leave if causing problems or making anyone uncomfortable.
• Models must follow wardrobe attire during shoots. Contact one of the organizers if not sure on an outfit.
• Always keep in mind that models may need a break in between shots so always ask.
• No harassment of any kind! You will be asked to leave and then removed from the group without any warnings.
• Models are to change in provided changing tent or close by bathrooms. Never outside.
• Must credit artists for their work when posting on social media.