What we're about
Everyone is welcome! This group is open to all professions, walks and stages of life, industries, and career levels. Membership/meeting fees or dues may be requested.
WHAT IS YOUR SITUATION:
- Looking for a job and need support with your job hunt?
- Followed your spouse and put your career on hold?
- Not allowed to work and want to make the best of the situation?
- Stuck in a dead-end job and want to progress but don’t know how to start?
- Changing careers, starting your own business, or blog?
- Studying (professional or educational) and need structure and motivation?
HOW WE SUPPORT YOU:
This group supports you in two ways - buddy and group support.
You are matched with a buddy who you will meet with weekly. (Don’t worry! We will give you suggested guidelines on an effective buddy meeting).
Monthly meetings include themes, member presentations, and buddy group progress. Smaller book groups may meet outside of the group meetings.
THIS GROUP IS:
- People helping people and supporting each other
- No judgment – just support
- Safe space to speak about your projects, progress, and roadblocks
- Structured but flexible to help you achieve your goals and get things done
- Like-minded people who want to improve their current situations
** DISCLAIMER: The group’s organizers and members are not therapists or certified life coaches. Organizers and members are here to share their experiences and make the best of their situation, too. **