Learn light trail and long exposure photography and have some fun with light painting, at a 2 hour workshop starting at East Perth, moving across to the stadium, and back to the Royal for a social chat after the session has finished.
We've timed this Meetup for optimal shooting conditions. Minimum is 5 participants, maximum 15. We reserve the right to postpone or cancel & refund subject to booking numbers and weather.
Perfect for most photographers with DSLRs and experienced photographers wishing to explore the photography of the night, long exposure and creative lighting.
6:30 pm session starts.
6:30 pm sunset, blue hour and sunset with light trails.
Then have some light painting to do afterwards.
This is a fun learning WORKSHOP. Lynn will explain settings and technique to get great images of light trails and long exposures, where questions will be answered by Lynn, limited to the first 15 to RSVP.
TOPICS TO COVER
Topics covered on the day may include....
• How to shoot day and nighttime landscapes.
• Manual settings.
• How to get what you want in focus.
• Rules of shutter speed.
• How to make a photo look blue or warm using white balance settings.
• What does ISO do?
• Finding interesting shots from challenging lighting conditions.
• How to create art using creative settings and composition.
• Working with available light and backgrounds.
John Macmillan Park - East Vic Park (Sussex st)
• Park, Stargate Sculpture (light & mist), open groups
WHAT YOU NEED
• To wear black or very dark clothing, warm
• Full-sized Tripod
• Closed shoes
• A small torch, no spotlights
• A DSLR camera
• Enough battery & memory card space to last more than 2 hours.
• A bottle of water (optional).
By purchasing a ticket you agree to the terms above and general Perth Learn Photography (www.perthlearn.com).
Perth Learn Photography in the largest and most affordable photo learning group in WA. We guarantee you'll get satisfaction by learning something valuable in a fun and friendly environment from all our workshops and events. We also offer flexibility to move your bookings to another date should you find yourself with a scheduling conflict. Just pick from our other posted events and request a move, (for events of a higher value just pay the difference). Subject to available spots.