What we're about
Are you new to the area and looking to meet others? Here's your chance!
Calling all singles, couples, retirees, and anyone over 40 who enjoys elite social gatherings, Jazz, The Blues, Rhythm and Blues, Chicago Style Stepping, domestic and international travel, fine wine, dining out...the options are infinite!
There are some spectacular events already in the works! Sign up now so you don't miss anything! We've got a few simple rules of the road for you before you make the leap, nothing major, just a few thinks we'd like you know.
Phase 2 Social Club Guidelines:
1)Joining Phase 2 Social Club Meetup requires annual dues must be paid (https://www.meetup.com/Phase-2-Social-Club/pages/19939577/Phase_2_Social_Group_Dues/) to become a member of the club after first meetup or when the 30-day trial ends.
2) You must have a profile photo. Your face must be clearly visible. Profiles without photos will removed.
5) Keep your RSVP up to date and change your RSVP from yes to no if you cannot attend. If you fail to show up 3 times to a scheduled meetup without notice you will be subject to being removed from the group.
6) Phase 2 Social Club Meetup will ask for a deposit when RSVPing to some of our events (example, dining events) this deposit will be refunded to you after you sign in with the host of the event. If you are a no show at the event without adequate notice this deposit will not be refunded.
7) For ticketed events where an Organizer must place a deposit to buy tickets en bloc at a venue there will be no exchanges or refund of deposit or ticket payment for RSVP once paid to an Organizer. If you are unable to attend the ticketed event you paid for, it is your responsibility make arrangements for another Phase 2 member (i.e., preferably members who are on the wait-list) to take your place and they must reimburse you for your ticket.
8) Phase 2 Social Club Meetup's primary purpose is to socialize and have fun, therefore we ask that members not join or use Phase 2 Social Club with the purpose to solicit members, promote a business, recruit members to religious sects, political organizations, and business schemes. The exception being sponsored events, charity events and or networking events approved and organized by the leadership that will benefit members, our local community and the Phase 2 group community.
9) Phase 2 Social Club has a zero tolerance for harassment of any kind, abuse (verbal or physical), racial discrimination, gender discrimination, or stalking in any form of any our members or organizers. Members who violate this policy are subject to being banned and removed from Phase 2 Social Club and possible legal action where appropriate.