"Calling all Real Estate Investors, Real Estate Professionals, Realtors, Mortgage Banker's, Attorney's, Investment Bankers, Traders, Contractor's and anyone active in the Real Estate Industry. Are your hitting your goals you set for yourself this year? If not, your clearly doing something wrong as right now everyone knows we are in the best time to buy, and sell real estate!
Philadelphia Real Estate Investors Association (REIA) was Established in 2009. Today the Philadelphia Real Estate Investors Association is the Largest & Fastest Growing Real Estate Investment Community in Pennsylvania.
Whether you are just starting out in real estate investing and looking to learn, or are working on deal number one-hundred, the Philadelphia Real Estate Investors Association (REIA) can help you accomplish your goals all while having a ton of fun doing it. You are here because you know this is the best times to invest in real estate and you're right!
Philadelphia Real Estate Investors Association (REIA) members include beginners, seasoned investors, Realtors, accountants, attorneys, brokers, contractors, appraisers, home inspectors, mortgage lenders, rehabbers, wholesalers, cash-flow buyers, subject-to & note investors, private & hard money lenders, property managers, fund managers, and cash buyers — people looking to enjoy the many benefits of the real estate industry!
We invite you to learn more about Philadelphia Real Estate Investors Association (REIA) by joining us at our next networking party or general meeting.
Guests are always welcome and RSVPing is highly encouraged.
* 100% Virtual Event
** 100% local & applicable education
*** No Guru's & Absolutely no up-selling at the event!
Have you ever wanted to meet and learn from the top Real Estate Agents in the state? If yes, then this is an event not to miss! At this one day expo, the TOP Agents and service providers will be sharing with us their secrets on what is working and not working in today's market!
SOME OF THE TOPICS:
1. Designing & Sustaining Successful Teams
2. How an agent should interview an employing broker?
3. Effective Negotiating for Real Estate Professionals
4. First time home buyer Specialist
5. Converting Open Houses into Closed Transactions
6. The Mortgage Process from A to Z
7. Benefits or downsides of being an independent real estate broker vs joining a brokerage or opening a brokerage and employing agents.
8. The List Price is Right
9. Cold calling suggestions, lead generation tactics, and how to run open houses and get listings
10. Helping potential buyers understand the costs of home ownership.
11. Overcoming Consumer Fears in the Midst of a Housing Shortage
12. From 20 agents to 750+
13. Maximizing First-Time Home Buyer Opportunities with Down Payment Assistance
14. Growing Organic on Facebook for Free
15. Finding Unlisted Inventory in a Fast-Moving Market
16. Staging to Sell-What Every Agent should know
17. 10 Creative Lead Generation Ideas
and so much more!
There will be 300+ investors, 15+ Breakout Sessions, 15+ Topics. This is an event not to miss! RSVP & make Payment now so you can save
1) Access to Rooms A ONLY
- $25 - First 100 RSVPs on Meetup & Eventbrite
*Use promo code: "PhiladelphiaREIA" to get tickets for FREE*
2) Access to Rooms A & B
- $97 - RSVP on Meetup & Make Payment on Eventbrite
***Use promo code: "Special" to get tickets for Only $25.***
CLICK ON LINK BELOW TO GET A TICKET NOW
SPEAKERS, SPONSORS OR VENDORS:
If you are interested in speaking at our event please each out to Nick Tang about early bird specials.
If you are interested in being a media sponsor please reach out to Nick Tang