This is the first Meetup in the Philly region dedicated to CIOs, CTOs, CXOs, IT/Business Executives (VP or higher), Founders & Co-Founders in the Philadelphia region that want to network with each other and leverage expertise.
This will be a closed group and will require my approval. We understand that your time is valuable. Members will be confident that only their peers will be accepted into the group.
To join the Meetup you must be:
• A CIO, CTO, CXO or higher level IT/Business executives (AVP or higher) in Mid-Size, Large and Fortune 1000 organizations (ie. $100M to 10B+ in revenues).
• A CTO, Founder, Co-Founder, CXO, IT / Business Executive (AVP or higher) in a funded software product or HealthTech company (ie. Friend and Family Round, Angel Round, A-Round or higher).
I created this group because I'm working with a CIO of a multi-billion dollar organization in the Philadelphia suburbs that I'm introducing to the Philly Tech ecosystem of Software and HealthTech startups to get involved and I'm also helping him build his own software / tech startup.
It made me think that other CIOs and CTOs in mid-size, larger companies and Fortune 1000 might have the same goals. CTOs, CXOs, Founders and CoFounders of funded software product and HealthTech startups absolutely want to network with CIOs, CTOs and IT/Business Executives in mid-size and larger organizations, so it made sense to me to create this group.
6 AREAS WHERE WE GIVE VALUE TO GROUP MEMBERS
1. Help you network and best leverage each others expertise in order to grow professionally and personally.
2. Help you rationalize/develop/sell your own IP.
3. Help you revamp your resume, transition from working a current job to your dream job, start your own company and do side consulting work.
4. Help introduce you to the Tech Ecosystem of incubators, Software & HealthTech startups and venture companies so you can advise, mentor, provide funding and identify opportunities.
5. Help you leverage your network (ie. helping you do speaking events, set up meetings with key people in your network, send out content/blogs, etc.).
6. Helping you deliver Projects, Consultative and IT Staffing/Recruiting for your company, BUT ONLY WHEN YOU ASK US ABOUT IT. - People - IT Staffing and Recruiting (FT, Contract, Contract to Hire) - Product - Web and Mobile App Development & Engineering - Profitability - Business Development, Lead Generation & Coaching