addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Philadelphia Anime and Gaming Society Message Board › Mega Bad Movie Night & Drinks ( Academy of Natural Science )

Mega Bad Movie Night & Drinks ( Academy of Natural Science )

A former member
Post #: 2
Anyone else have interest in "Mega Bad Movie Night" hosted by the Academy of Natural Science?

Its kinda like mystery science theater if you've ever seen that where they make fun of the incredibly bad movies...

Date: Thursday, October 25th, 2012

Reception: 6:30–8pm Grab some snacks and a beer, and then check out the many cool things on display at the Academy. We'll have some amazing specimens from our collections, exhibits open, and much more!

Movie: 8–10 pm

Must be 18+ years of age to attend event and 21+ to drink.

Link:
http://www.ansp.org/V...­

Drab
user 8730001
Philadelphia, PA
Post #: 4
I would love to go if it wasn't for the fact that one of my close friends from the marines is gonna be in town and I gotta hang out with my boy.
Bob Z.
Deeblite
Jenkintown, PA
Post #: 11
Feel free to post a new meetup. You should be able to.