What we're about
The Phoenix quantified self meetup will be a platform for members of the community to share techniques and results from their data tracking endeavours and to gain inspiration from others.
We will also allocate some time each meeting for an open session where community members get help and feedback on their projects. The meetup will be open to people interested in a wide range of topics including.
* using data and statistics to further self-experimentation
* behavior monitoring, tracking, and modification (including studying habit forming and breaking)
* lifelogging, lifecaching, and lifestreaming
* location tracking
* generating, capturing, and working with biometric data
* psychological self-assessments
* medical self-diagnostics and keeping track of one's own medical data
* personal genetics and genome sequencing
This list an meetup is a part of a larger global movement. Here are some other sources for information.
The Los Angeles QS Meetup ( https://www.meetup.com/QuantifiedSelfLA/ )
The Bay Area QS Meetup ( http://www.meetup.com/quantifiedself/ )
The NYC QS Meetup ( http://www.meetup.com/NYQuantifiedSelf/ )
and the QS Blog ( http://www.quantifiedself.org )