What we're about
In our fast-paced and high-tech society, stress affects everyone differently. Stress is necessary to keep us alert and motivated, and it remains beneficial as long as we are in control of it. Stress becomes a problem, like most things, when in excess. At this point it becomes toxic.
Stress is multi-faced, with effects ranging from sleepless nights, mild irritability and anxiety, to frustration, anger, and despair. With the Mastering Stress Method at your fingertips, we put you back in the driver's seat.
This meetup will help if you want to
- Explore ways to reduce daily stress and be supported
- Learn to relax and take life as it comes
- Get tools to empower yourself to deal with life challenges
- Improve your confidence and communication skills to get your dream result
- Meet like-minded people and leave loneliness behind
The gatherings are largely discussion-based and the mood is supportive, collaborative and non-judgmental. So everyone is encouraged to share their views and is listened to.
Note that you should seek medical advice if you experience chronic and severe symptoms of anxiety and depression.