If you're new to the valley or you've been looking to meet a really dynamic and diverse group of Womxn of Color...You've found us!
The purpose of this group is to offer fun, supportive, and uplifting experiences that foster connection and community with other Womxn of Color.
What's on deck for 2020:
• Weekly Wine-down Wednesday!
• Full Moon PotLuck & Bonfire!
• Monthly Intuitive Painting classes
• Gallery & Museum Openings!
• "Books & Beer" Book Club
In short, this is a social group for passionate people who are living their lives with joy, creativity, and purpose.
A Few Important Guidelines:
1. This space thrives on your positivity and participation. In 2020 we will begin enforcing a new “Tough Love” RSVP policy: After 2 “no-shows” you will be respectfully removed from the group.
2. We are committed to providing a safe, inclusive creative space for WOC regardless of their ability, sexuality, or gender identity. This group has a strict ZERO tolerance policy when it comes to racism, sexism, homophobia, trans-phobia, body-shaming, or religious dogma.