addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

PhotoPlace Gallery workshops Message Board › Workshop Input sought

Workshop Input sought

Eric N.
user 54177052
Castleton, VT
Post #: 46
Please use the poll, you'll find them under the 'more' tab up above.

How interested are you in the possible PhotoPlace Gallery workshops below?

We’d love to provide photography workshops on the subjects you’re most interested in. Please rate your response based on 1 for not very likely to 10 for very likely.

1. Using Lightroom for organizing and non-destructive editing of my photographs
2. Editing in Photoshop
3. Digital printing
4. Color management, from camera to monitor to printer
5. How to get the most out of your digital camera, whether iPhone or DSLR
6. Monthly meeting to discuss trends in photography, gear, editing software, exhibition quality printing, and more. Come with topics you’d like to discuss
7. I prefer workshops that are held on weekday evenings. 

8. I prefer workshops that are held on weekend days. 

9. I like small groups of 10 or less, even if they cost a little extra. 

10. Larger workshop groups are OK with me.