All levels are welcome, digital or film: New to photography, hobbyists, part-timers, even pros: Meet others in the area that are also interest in photography! Each meeting has a different topic; if you are interested in that topic, then RSVP "Yes" and come to the meeting. If you are not interested -no problem! -but please RSVP with "no".
Mission Statement: We are dedicated to the advancement of photography as art, hobby and profession.
We help our members reach their full creative potential by:
· Sharing ideas and information on all aspects of photography.
· Providing regular programs and competitions for members.
· Creating a space for constructive dialogue, feedback and criticism.
· Providing advice, help and encouragement.
· Providing or sponsoring lectures, demonstrations, and exhibitions for the benefit of the community.
· Providing opportunities for good fellowship and mutual aid.
Copyright notice: All material on this site or any Photo SA web presence is copyrighted by the Photo SA camera club. All rights reserved. Written material on any Photo SA web presence may not be used without the club's permission. All rights to the photographs that appear on any Photo SA web presence are retained by the photographer who created them. Please note, Photo SA may share images submitted for meetings or contests for use elsewhere (for example, social media web sites) without obtaining permission of the photographer who created the image(s).
Photo SA Disclaimer: Participation in any PhotoSA event is voluntary. Each person who attends/participates in PhotoSA events assumes full responsibility and liability for themselves and their guests. PhotoSA does not assume any liability or responsibility for individuals participating in PhotoSA events.