Greetings, guys and gals! I just got home tonight from the San Diego CS6 launch, and it was a rousing success. Now, on to last minute preparations for OUR big event. So much excitement about ouriMax presentation. Al Mooney, our keynote speaker, is dynamic and fun - when he spoke at our San Francisco Mobile Camp a few months ago, he was the top speaker (voted by attendees).
Here are some thoughts on the event, to keep in mind:
- Goody bags are being packed this weekend, and you'll want to get there early to be sure to nab one!
- Speaking of arriving early, I must tell you: this is in the iMax Theatre. The incline is steep and when the presentation has begun, it will be very dark. PLEASE ARRIVE ON TIME. Presentation starts at 6:30 pm SHARP and ends at 8:30 pm SHARP. It is disruptive to others to have to seat late arrivers.
- Since we are paying by the hour, we won't be able to answer questions at the event. I will be posting all three speakers' Twitter handles, and I also encourage you to post questions on the meetup event page after the event. We will all do our best to answer your questions - AFTER the event. Thanks for your understanding in this.
- Parking - please check back to the event page for (click here to access it) in the day two days for parking details. We are awaiting word on permission to park at Adobe. Otherwise there is plenty of street and garage parking since this event is being held after hours.
- If you haven't registered, what are you waiting for? Join the fun! Click here to register!
See you in a few days at the Tech Museum for our CS6 Launch Event!