What we're about
Upcoming events (2)
Learn to capture stunning night time photos by mastering some of the most creative elements of photography.
Whether you are starting off, a hobbyist or an experienced photographer we will have superb photographic opportunities for all kinds of interests!
Get personalised coaching from your pro photographer guide tailored to your skill level, explore the river’s north and south banks, including landmarks like the London Eye, St Paul’s Cathedral and Tower Bridge, taking amazing photos with the reflections along the Thames, the passing of boats, and double deckers bus and lights that make this renowned city irresistible.
The photography tour includes:
- Master your camera for night photography
- Long exposure light streaking - red buses, boats
- Creative long exposure effects
- Best photographic composition of London at night
- Wealth of tips, hints and techniques to develop your skills
- Electronic Guidebook provided after the tour
On arrival, you’ll meet up with your photography. After a short talk about photography we’ll head out into the city, learning tips and techniques along the way while shooting various landmarks and points of interest. The tour will take around 3 hours, and we will finish at Tower Bridge.
Suitable for all types of digital cameras - DSLRs, Mirrorless and Smartphones. For smartphones we'll advise you on the best apps and where to download them.
You will need a tripod. If you do not have one you can share our's during the tour for free of charge.
If you have any questions, contact us on [masked]
Take your photography to the next level by exploring the gorgeous storefronts and many colourful mews at Notting Hill in this 2.5 hours photography course and a tour!
**We will also be tasting one of the best chocolatiers in London!
Guided by a pro photographer develop your photography composition, maximising your camera to its full potential and be guided to the best photo locations of Notting Hill such as the exciting neighbourhoods with multi-coloured houses of Ladbroke Grove, Portobello Market and Westbourne Grove, where we will try one of the best chocolatiers in London!
The activity includes:
- Take a guided photography tour of Notting Hill
- Capture Portobello Market, Ladbroke Grove, and the colourful houses of Westbourne Grove
- Learn as you go with a pro photographer guide, with tips on composition and camera settings
- Taste one of the best chocolatiers in London (included)
Requirements: Suitable for all types of digital cameras - DSLRs, Mirrorless and Smartphones.
For smartphones we'll advise you on the best apps and at the start of the tour.
If you have any questions, you can contact us on [masked]