addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Pinellas Patriots Message Board GENERAL DISCUSSION › Information on Pinellas Patriots

Information on Pinellas Patriots

A former member
Hello Patriots,  This is to inform all that I will no longer be personally paying the fees to keep this meetup group active.  If you, or anyone you know may want to continue to maintain this site, please feel free to let me know.  The cost is 90.00 every six months.  Otherwise, this  meetup group...Pinellas Patriots....will officially terminate on January 27th.  You can send me an email by using the 'Contact Organizer' button the the Pinellas Patriots homepage.

Thank you!

Kathy Haddon
A former member
Post #: 855
I would like to personally thank Kathy for her years of dedication to Pinellas Patriots. We are so fortunate to have had her leadership during some of the most depressing of times. She really kept us going!! Thank you Kathy for all your hard work.
Mariann
user 8910833
Clearwater, FL
Post #: 182
Dear Kathy and Fellow Patriots,
I'm forever grateful to Kathy and I thank her from the bottom of my humble heart. I thank her for her dedication, strength, courage, support, friendship, for all the time, energy, money she spent keeping this group going during these long years of the now past administration and their relentless, countless issues they consistently and constantly threw our way.
These tumultuous years were taxing, often just plain exhausting in disbelief of the constant, cleverly, well-planned divisive daily events of chaos, hate, division in our wonderful America being torn apart little by little.
I must admit, as patriotic and as serious about our Country that I am, I really did have fun and enjoyed all the flag waving rallies on street corners, caravans and many other events. Thanks to all the Organizers that helped to make these events smooth and possible.
The camaraderie, solidarity, friendship of everyone in the Pinellas Patriots organization and the memories are important events in my lifetime that I’ll cherish always
Thank you Kathy. Thank you fellow Pinellas Patriots. Thank you, thank you. God Bless America. Stand strong, stay safe, enjoy and explore our bountiful America and its endless wonders and gifts.
Hugs!
Mariann C
A former member
Post #: 205
Thank you Marie and thank you Mariann C. Remember when our hearts were so heavy with despair at the direction of our beautiful country? Remember how it seemed like every step we took they pushed us backwards two or maybe 3? Remember the countless emails and phone calls that literally fell into the deleted pile and on deaf ears? Remember the pit in our stomach when the results of the 2012 re-election of obama hit us like a ton of bricks? Remember crying for the futures of our kids and grand kids? But then....
Remember how we felt after the 2010 tsunmi ? The 2012 down ticket results? Seizing the U.S. Senate in 2014. The entire 2016 counts? The whole ball of wax!!! There is more than a glimmer of hope for our country....thank the Lord! We can all sleep a little easier at night and wake with a fresh new hope.
And along the way those who stood against the dark were better for the challenge. Friendships were cemented by simply sharing a love of country. I wouldn't trade it for the world.
Mariann
user 8910833
Clearwater, FL
Post #: 183
love struck