The Spring Beach Trip-(Our 18th!!!!!!) Planning has begun !
NEW*Due to anticipated competition for spots, you will only be wait-listed until I receive your deposit and confirm your space.
If you have never attended an Escape to the Beach! Trip, you're in for a treat. Just ask any of the many Polycrafters who have enjoyed past trips!
Here is what I provide during the trip:
• All meals (Thursday dinner through Sunday lunch)
• Three nights in a big house with a hot tub, open living room, and gorgeous views (2 to 5 people per room)
• plenty of space to hang out
• plenty of room to craft
• A really amazingly low price ('cause we all chip in to split the cost – see details below)
• Carpool organizing, 'cause we want to
1) start the festivities before we get to the beach; why wait?
2) save money
3) be green.
• A penchant for fun!
• Booze and snacks (I will provide wine for Friday's dinner)
• Projects to work on, teach, or share.
• Be willing to agree to the basic code of conduct for the trip
• Be an active participant of our membership or be approved by the host
• Help prepare and clean up meals
• Pay for the trip fees upfront by Check, Cash, (contact me directly if you need use Paypal https://www.paypal.me/PintsAndCrafts
Cost: See Photo chart
Deposit of $50 is required to complete the RSVP Process
We will all be sharing one big gorgeous house, so...The More People, The Lower the cost!
Tell your friends NOW and get them booked! The house sleeps up to 16 people. The cost, including meals will be anywhere from $125 to $200 depending on the number of people that sign up. That's including all meals, folks! Even in the unlikely case of the trip costing $200 its a Really Incredible Bargain.
I will need a full Payment no later than February 10th to hold your space.
How do I make sure I can attend this wonderful trip!?!?!”
Join the Meetup! - You must be part of the meetup- If you want to bring a guest, Please have them join the group.
Attend the Pre-trip meeting: It is required! Its also a great way to meet everyone before hand, and it gets us organized. (The pre-trip MTG is March 10th 2-4 pm at TBD (address emailed to anyone registered or wait-listed ) ). We will go over all the details of the trip including Carpooling, room assignments, and what to bring for crafts, snacks and booze! Registrations will be accepted until the pre-trip meeting.
Pay the Deposit to hold your spot! The price quoted by the meetup is the deposit to hold your spot. Please read the entire event description for all the necessary information. :)
*One caveat* as a new mom, I am NOT planning to bring my 9 month old baby, but she may visit or I may need to leave if shit goes south at home. This will be my first trip away from my baby girl*
Questions? Just ask- [masked]