4-5 Bonhill Street, EC2A 4BX, London
This event is focused on the key legal and tax issues startup founders need to know about in order to close a fundraising round correctly, include the right contractual provisions and generally avoid pitfalls.
With Accountancy Cloud and the Jonathan Lea Network.
Stephen Hanlon, Tax Partner and Co-founder of The Accountancy Cloud will give an overview of the main points to note in respect of the SEIS and EIS tax reliefs for the benefit of founders and potential investors.
• Applying for advance assurance
• Meeting the qualifying criteria
• Post round compliance statements and investor certificates
• Subscription and shareholder agreements
• Shareholder resolutions, board minutes and statement of capital forms
• Exchange and completion process and timings
7:00pm: Talk and Q&A
8.10pm: More networking and then head to The Magic Roundabout (see link below).
Who should come along?
These are open events that aim to encourage entrepreneurship, everyone's welcome!
If you sign up I do ask/encourage/plead with you to pay the £6 annual membership fee (look above my picture on the left) to help this group keep running (they take a fair amount of my time to organise).
We'll look to head to The Magic Roundabout bar and grill around the corner once we finish at Campus.