Gamify Your Agile Workplace
Agile teams rely heavily on communication and collaboration among all team members.
In this session, you will learn about ‘Innovation Games’ which help make all agile meetings and ceremonies shorter, crisper, more visual and open involving all team members.
• Innovation Games are a set of directed games played by customers or the teams as a means of generating feedback about a product or a service.
• They are being adopted widely across the agile world because of their visual, fun and effective nature.
• Various Innovation games have been coined and described which can be used for various aspects and processes of the software development life cycle.
We will have interactive sessions wherein we will play Innovation Game with the audience volunteers.
10:00 P.M. - 10: 15 P.M. - Meet & Greet
10:15 A.M. - 12:15 P.M.: Gamify Your Agile Workplace by Nishi Grover ( https://www.linkedin.com/in/nishi-g-02127aa/ )
12:15 P.M. - 01:00 P.M. : Open Space
Frequently asked questions:
1. Is the meetup paid?
No, it's free and sponsored by Leanpitch(http://www.leanpitch.com)
2. How many SEUs do I get?
You get 3 SEUs for your CSM/CSPO/CSP certificate renewal.
Upcoming Leanpitch Training Schedule:
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) - July 25-26 / Aug 3-4
- Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO) - July 23-24 / Aug[masked]https://leanpitch.com/cspo-workshops/
-ICAgile Certified Professional - Agile Coaching (ICP-ACC) - July[masked]https://leanpitch.com/certified-agile-coach/
-Advanced Certified Scrum Master (A-CSM) - July 4-5
Use LPALUMNI for 10% discount and register at https://leanpitch.com/agile-and-scrum-trainings-in-pune/
- Leading SAFe (Certified SAFe Agilist) - July 6-7
(register now to avail early bird price)
Call Anusha @ [masked] or write to [masked] for more details.