Podcast Society is a group for meeting fellow podcast creators/producers, aspiring podcasters, podcast fans and enthusiasts. We meet once a month to chat about noteworthy podcasts, exchange tips and ideas on podcasting. We will occasionally host workshops/talks for those who are considering to launch their own podcast or want to know how to use podcasts to grow their brand.
Why Podcast Society?
- Meet and connect with fellow podcasters, producers and podcast enthusiasts
- Learn from the pros
- Offer guest speaking opportunities, peer mentoring and motivation for your podcasting journey
- Potential collaborations and a 'beta-test' audience to share your newly launched podcasts with
- Be empowered to become more comfortable with public speaking and finding your voice
- A community for sharing podcast related knowledge and experience
- Introduce more people to possibilities with creating their own podcast.
Whether you're a storyteller, business/brand owner, social enterprise, blogger, techie or science nerd, chances are that if there's a topic you're passionate about, there will be an audience for it out there too.