addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Polishing The Diamond Message Board › The Twelve Powers of Man

The Twelve Powers of Man

Vello R.
user 46066872
Group Organizer
Edmonton, AB
Post #: 1

In 1930, Charles Fillmore, the co-founder of Unity, wrote a book “The Twelve Powers of Man” and believed that if we were able to truly understand and incorporate these powers, we could emulate the Christ. But how many have been able to accomplish this? Maybe the task has been too difficult because each of these 12 powers is not singular? Maybe each power encompasses a further 12 sub-powers? Is it possible that instead of 12 there are 144 separate elements to deal with? Maybe by dealing with each of these sub-items, the task of understanding Unconditional Love becomes feasible?

This is why when Marlene Swetlishoff, a gifted psychic in the Nelson, BC area, started to post short discourses from Archangel Gabriel on aspects of Unconditional Love on her website The Rainbow Scribe.com I Knew this was “the missing link” and needed to be published. Thus “Polishing The Diamond - 144 Facets of Unconditional Love” was born.

My dilemma has been how I could possibly match up the 144 Facets of Love AA Gabriel is giving us with Charles’ 12 Powers (as my knowledge of the deeper aspects of the Powers of Man is minuscule and my memory is limited for learning new stuff). So I did what I am good at - contemplation and analysis.

What I discovered was that groupings of the Facets have different feelings emanating from them. The first 12 Facets feel feminine and can be associated with Charles’ Power of Love, the next 12 have a masculine energy and can be associated with the Power of Power. (These are in Book 1 of Polishing the Diamond). The next 12 Facets could be associated with the Power of Imagination and the next 12 with the Power of Understanding. (These will be incorporated in Book2, which we are just starting to compile).

The fact that the order of presentation of the Facets by AA Gabriel matches the order of the 12 Powers by Charles leads me to speculate that AA Gabriel has been prompting us from the very start of this venture. As I contemplate on this, I get stronger and stronger vibrations that Polishing the Diamond can offer much to the world and needs to be made availably, along with the 12 Powers of Man, as widely as possible.

To give you a better understanding of what I am talking about, here is an overview of my analysis:

Charles’ Power of Love
“The ability to attract, unify and desire.”

Corresponding Qualities by AA Gabriel: Love, Compassion, Mercy, Forgiveness Courage, Devotion, Acceptance, Honour, Empathy, Stability, Alchemy, Bravery

Charles’ Power of Power
“The ability to master, have dominion and control”

Corresponding Qualities by AA Gabriel: Resonance, Transcendence, Calmness, Transformation, Trust, Unity, Empowerment, Dedication, Surrender, Leadership, Consciousness, Anticipation

Charles’ Power of Imagination
“The ability to imagine, picture, conceptualize, envision, dream”

Corresponding Qualities by AA Gabriel: Beauty, Gratitude, Creativity, Silence, Hope, Caring, Activity, Generosity, Determination, Balance, Kindness, Commitment

Charles’ Power of Understanding
“The ability to know, perceive, comprehend and appreciate”

Corresponding Qualities by AA Gabriel: Support, Cooperation, Listening, Worthiness, Humility, Honesty, Persistence, Consideration, Tolerance, Patience, Allowance, Helfulness

For more in-depth and up-to-date details, click on the More tab above and look at the files on the 12 Powers.

I now open this discussion to you the reader of this message.